WAMP-CRA Java Example

Hello,

Is there a Java example for WAMP-CRA?

If not, is there a CRA API guide for Java, such as packages to include and major classes to use? Thanks.

Regards,

Jun

0 Likes

A follow up question: authentication method should be part of the crossbar router process or (less likely I think) or a client process?

But Looking at sample code: session.register(‘com.example.authenticate’, authenticate)

This looks like this authentication function resides in a client process.

But I feel it should be part of the crossbar process using the crossbar router APIs to register, not client APIs. Is this correct?

···

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:21:56 PM UTC-8, Jun wrote:

Hello,

If not, is there a CRA API guide for Java, such as packages to include and major classes to use? Thanks.

Regards,

Jun

0 Likes

Hi Jun,

there are two possibilities for doing WAMP-CRA: via static credentials which are stored in the Crossbar.io configuration, and with a component which gets called by Crossbar.io on a WAMP-CRA authentication attempt and which provides these credentials (this is the procedure you mention). The authentication itself always happens in Crossbar itself.

On the client side I don’t know which WAMP library/ies for Java support WAMP-CRA. You need to dig into the documentation or examples of the respective libraries or ask the authors (first look if they have a mailing list/forum, if not file an issue on the github repo for the library).

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015 03:25:40 UTC+1 schrieb Jun:

A follow up question: authentication method should be part of the crossbar router process or (less likely I think) or a client process?

But Looking at sample code: session.register(‘com.example.authenticate’, authenticate)

This looks like this authentication function resides in a client process.

But I feel it should be part of the crossbar process using the crossbar router APIs to register, not client APIs. Is this correct?

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:21:56 PM UTC-8, Jun wrote:

Hello,

Regards,

Jun

0 Likes