We might use the crossbar.io instead of our server developed with autobahn and twisted. As Tobias mentioned so many times that it’s better and already supports multi-cpus and clustered and we can customize it. So, we downloaded it and checked it out.
I checked crossbar.io and github and code, didn’t find the docs.
We are looking following things:
- Explained apis doc.
- Class diagrams and class explanation, like what class doing what.
- How to install them on multiple servers and how to enable clustered.
- Information about how it’s extending itself to multiple cores as twisted does work only on one core.
- Information clustering works in this.
- How admin works and what all information it provides. Can we writes reports on stats.
- Can we use it without database or with mysql.