That is connected by wireless connection and the data returns fail to connect

Good evening, first of all I congratulate you for the good work autobahn, right now I’m using it and good all works for me well while I connect through wifi, but I have a little problem when I try to open a websocket for data connection my phone me back consistently fail to connect, you will know because it could be this. Thanks for the help and I am aware of your answer, I hope you have a nice day. regards

0 Likes

Hi Julio!

In order for anybody to help you with your issue, we’d need more information, e.g. library used, some connection logs.

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Freitag, 12. Juni 2015 07:43:56 UTC+2 schrieb Julio Villaverde:

Good evening, first of all I congratulate you for the good work autobahn, right now I’m using it and good all works for me well while I connect through wifi, but I have a little problem when I try to open a websocket for data connection my phone me back consistently fail to connect, you will know because it could be this. Thanks for the help and I am aware of your answer, I hope you have a nice day. regards

0 Likes

On mobile networks, there are often NATs or proxies which are unaware or break plain WebSocket connections. You should use secure WebSocket (WSS). Since WSS runs over TLS, this will “bypass” these network intermediaries.

···

Am Freitag, 12. Juni 2015 07:43:56 UTC+2 schrieb Julio Villaverde:

0 Likes