Something seems wrong

I am getting this error constantly and I ended up setting a crobjob to restart the router every few hours:

2016-04-28T16:26:59+0000 [Router1931] Could not accept new connection (EMFILE)

I have already tried increasing emfile limits on our servers but that didn't help, is there some specific configuration that would optimize the router's performance in the case of too many subscriptions/unsubscriptions in an IM app?

0 Likes

EMFILE hints at Crossbar.io running into OS imposed limits regarding maximum number of open file descriptors.

I assume you are running on Linux (in the future, please include detailed information about your platform, Crossbar.io version etc).

Please tune your system accordingly. Follow this:

http://crossbar.io/docs/Network-Tuning/

Cheers,
/Tobias

···

Am 29.04.2016 um 00:03 schrieb Firas Al Kafri:

I am getting this error constantly and I ended up setting a crobjob to restart the router every few hours:

I have already tried increasing emfile limits on our servers but that didn't help, is there some specific configuration that would optimize the router's performance in the case of too many subscriptions/unsubscriptions in an IM app?

0 Likes

Sure I will, thanks.

···

On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 5:41:48 AM UTC+3, Tobias Oberstein wrote:

Am 29.04.2016 um 00:03 schrieb Firas Al Kafri:

I have already tried increasing emfile limits on our servers but that didn’t help, is there some specific configuration that would optimize the router’s performance in the case of too many subscriptions/unsubscriptions in an IM app?

EMFILE hints at Crossbar.io running into OS imposed limits regarding
maximum number of open file descriptors.

I assume you are running on Linux (in the future, please include
detailed information about your platform, Crossbar.io version etc).

Please tune your system accordingly. Follow this:

http://crossbar.io/docs/Network-Tuning/

Cheers,

/Tobias

0 Likes