RPC traceback, line with error

Help, please!!

I do session.call and get some wamp.error.runtime_error. How Can I know what line of ‘server’ raise this error?

0 Likes

Hi Michail!

There is no way to find out via the WAMP error message. This simply tells you that something in your server component code fails.

To analyze this, you need to use whatever tools you normally use on the server side, e.g. logging to some sort of console throughout the called procedure.

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Freitag, 15. Mai 2015 10:12:05 UTC+2 schrieb Михаил Калинин:

Help, please!!

I do session.call and get some wamp.error.runtime_error. How Can I know what line of ‘server’ raise this error?

0 Likes

Hi,

if the called procedure (which fails) is written using AutobahnPython, you can enable self.traceback_app = True in your ApplicationSession.

This will then encapsulate the whole traceback in the WAMP error being sent to your caller.

In general, the ability to send tracebacks in WAMP errors is a feature that must be present in the WAMP library used for implementation the thing that triggers the error.

Cheers,
/Tobias

···

Am Freitag, 15. Mai 2015 10:12:05 UTC+2 schrieb Михаил Калинин:

Help, please!!

0 Likes