klein + wampapp?

i am trying to call remote wamp methods from within a klein route. the documentation & examples (eg twisted & klein) don’t work. also there seems to be an inconsistent parameter ‘standalone=true’. while the wamp.Application class definition has a ‘start_reactor’ parameter instead. what is the current correct way to connect to a router and call a wamp method from klein so that neither blocks the other?

0 Likes

Hi Ralph!

The blog post about WAMP & Klein assumes an older version of Autobahn|Python which still contained a basic WAMP router.

Crossbar.io was extending this router. Architectural considerations for upcoming changes meant that this basic router was removed. You need to use another WAMP router now. We suggest Crossbar.io, but others should work as well.

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Samstag, 14. März 2015 22:53:35 UTC+1 schrieb ralph stone:

i am trying to call remote wamp methods from within a klein route. the documentation & examples (eg twisted & klein) don’t work. also there seems to be an inconsistent parameter ‘standalone=true’. while the wamp.Application class definition has a ‘start_reactor’ parameter instead. what is the current correct way to connect to a router and call a wamp method from klein so that neither blocks the other?

0 Likes

Hi Ralph,

the examples should work with minimal modification: simply leave out the standalone parameter and use the URL of an externally running WAMP router (liek Crossbar.io).

Cheers,
/Tobias

···

Am Samstag, 14. März 2015 22:53:35 UTC+1 schrieb ralph stone:

0 Likes