Crossbar router administration console

Hello everyone,

First of all I have to thank you for all hard work on crossbar (autobahn also), just discovered it and it seems pretty neat. Well done!

I would like to know if there is some kind of management console (UI) for the crossbar router (for Windows or Unix) ? Don’t get me wrong, powering it up from CLI is good enough, just was curious if there is any more advanced tool that I can run independently.

Tried digging this up in documentation but couldn’t find anything.

Thanks,

Civa

0 Likes

Hi Oliver!

Glad that you like the projects!

The team behind Crossbar.io is working on services around Crossbar.io. For a roadmap for what we are planning see http://crossbario.com/products/roadmap/. A management console (GUI) which runs in the browser is something that we want to offer eventually, but there are a lot of other features that take precedence. (The offerings mentioned here will be part of a commercial offering.)

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2017 21:49:41 UTC+1 schrieb Oliver Civic:

Hello everyone,

First of all I have to thank you for all hard work on crossbar (autobahn also), just discovered it and it seems pretty neat. Well done!

I would like to know if there is some kind of management console (UI) for the crossbar router (for Windows or Unix) ? Don’t get me wrong, powering it up from CLI is good enough, just was curious if there is any more advanced tool that I can run independently.

Thanks,

Civa

0 Likes

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

Civa

···

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 2:37:25 PM UTC+1, Alexander Gödde wrote:

Hi Oliver!

Glad that you like the projects!

The team behind Crossbar.io is working on services around Crossbar.io. For a roadmap for what we are planning see http://crossbario.com/products/roadmap/. A management console (GUI) which runs in the browser is something that we want to offer eventually, but there are a lot of other features that take precedence. (The offerings mentioned here will be part of a commercial offering.)

Regards,

Alex

Am Samstag, 18. Februar 2017 21:49:41 UTC+1 schrieb Oliver Civic:

Hello everyone,

Thanks,

Civa

0 Likes