Crossbar php fatal error service restart

Hi,

I am using crossbar with thruway for php code. If by any chance the php gives a php fatal error the crossbar service is still running and the router is still answering on ports.

The crossbar status of the service is active but if we look at the output it is stucked in the php fatal error and not working.

Is there any way to force crossbar service restart upon a php fatal error that causes a worker exit?

Thanks

0 Likes

I solved it with monit adding the following line:

if children < 3 then restart

3 is the number os child processes that crossbar-controler has on my environment. If any of them exits then crossbar restarts itself and notifies me. You have to check the number of child processes you have running using:

sudo service crossabar status.

Thanks

quinta-feira, 2 de Junho de 2016 às 10:35:47 UTC+1, Nuno Vitorino escreveu:

···

Hi,

I am using crossbar with thruway for php code. If by any chance the php gives a php fatal error the crossbar service is still running and the router is still answering on ports.

The crossbar status of the service is active but if we look at the output it is stucked in the php fatal error and not working.

Is there any way to force crossbar service restart upon a php fatal error that causes a worker exit?

Thanks

0 Likes