Connections, Retries and Registrations/Subscriptions

If a connection is lost, and the auto-retry is successful and reconnects:

a) Does the ‘onopen’ event fire again if an existing connection is restored?

b) Do registrations and subscriptions need to be re-added to the connection when a connection retry is successful?

I am trying to figure out what I need to do to make my client applications and micro-services self-healing with regard to connection issues, but it is a little hard to really understand the various connection states and events from the docs and its a bit hard to test.

Any advice would be helpful.

0 Likes

Hi Chris,

with Autobahn|JS:

a) yes

b) yes

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2016 07:27:32 UTC+2 schrieb Chris Beckett:

b) Do registrations and subscriptions need to be re-added to the connection when a connection retry is successful?

I am trying to figure out what I need to do to make my client applications and micro-services self-healing with regard to connection issues, but it is a little hard to really understand the various connection states and events from the docs and its a bit hard to test.

0 Likes

Thx Alexander :slight_smile:

···

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 3:59:59 AM UTC-7, Alexander Gödde wrote:

Hi Chris,

with Autobahn|JS:

a) yes

b) yes

Regards,

Alex

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2016 07:27:32 UTC+2 schrieb Chris Beckett:

0 Likes