Connection dropped when connect from autobahn js

Hi guys,

I have an electron app from which I am trying to connect to a crossbar router. It was working these last days. I updated some packages and since I am not able to connect to the router anymore.

I started a new project to try the basic crossbar example but nothing is working anymore.

I am using autobahn js 0.10.1 with electron 1.2.3. Here is my package.json:

{

“name”: “ProjectName”,

“version”: “0.1.0”,

“main”: “./main.js”,

“scripts”: {

“start”: “electron .”

},

“devDependencies”: {

“electron-prebuilt”: “^1.2.3”

},

“dependencies”: {

“autobahn”: “^0.10.0”

}

}

and main.js

‘use strict’;

const autobahn = require(‘autobahn’);

console.log(“Ok, Autobahn loaded”, autobahn.version);

var wp_connection = new autobahn.Connection({

url: “ws://127.0.0.1:8080/ws”,

realm: “realm1”

});

wp_connection.onopen = function (session) {

console.log(“Wamp socket connected”);

}

wp_connection.open();

The config.json

{

“version”: 2,

“controller”: {},

“workers”: [

{

“type”: “router”,

“realms”: [

{

“name”: “realm1”,

“roles”: [

{

“name”: “anonymous”,

“permissions”: [

{

“uri”: “*”,

“allow”: {

“call”: true,

“register”: true,

“publish”: true,

“subscribe”: true

},

“disclose”: {

“caller”: false,

“publisher”: false

},

“cache”: true

}

]

}

]

}

],

“transports”: [

{

“type”: “web”,

“endpoint”: {

“type”: “tcp”,

“port”: 8080

},

“paths”: {

“/”: {

“type”: “static”,

“directory”: “…”

},

“wp”: {

“type”: “websocket”

}

}

}

]

}

]

}

I got the following debug message from crossbar :

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.session.RouterSession] Client session connected - transport: {u’cbtid’: None, u’protocol’: ‘wamp.2.json’, u’http_headers_received’: {u’upgrade’: u’websocket’, u’sec-websocket-extensions’: u’permessage-deflate; client_max_window_bits’, u’sec-websocket-version’: u’13’, u’sec-websocket-protocol’: u’wamp.2.json’, u’connection’: u’Upgrade’, u’sec-websocket-key’: u’MTMtMTQ2NjE4NDE2MjI3MQ==’, u’host’: u’127.0.0.1:8080’}, u’peer’: u’tcp4:127.0.0.1:52295’, u’http_headers_sent’: {}, u’type’: ‘websocket’}

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.protocol.WampWebSocketServerProtocol] dropping connection: None

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.protocol.WampWebSocketServerProtocol] Connection to/from tcp4:127.0.0.1:52295 was closed cleanly

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.protocol.WampWebSocketServerProtocol] _connectionLost: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class ‘twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone’>: Connection was closed cleanly.

]

So basically I am able to connect to the router but them the connection is directly closed. However, the same code is working in the browser.

I could use some help on this one. Any ideas ?

Do you need other informations ?

Thank you all

0 Likes

Hi!

As is, I can’t say anything about where the problem lies.

What packages did you update? I would suggest going back to your last working configuration, update the packages individually and check whether things are still working after each update. Once it’s clear what causes the problem (or which combination of things) we can take a closer look.

Regards,

Alex

···

Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2016 19:46:04 UTC+2 schrieb fossejc:

Hi guys,

I have an electron app from which I am trying to connect to a crossbar router. It was working these last days. I updated some packages and since I am not able to connect to the router anymore.

I started a new project to try the basic crossbar example but nothing is working anymore.

{

},

},

}

}

and main.js

‘use strict’;

});

}

wp_connection.open();

The config.json

{

{

{

{

{

},

},

}

]

}

]

}

],

{

},

},

}

}

}

]

}

]

}

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.session.RouterSession] Client session connected - transport: {u’cbtid’: None, u’protocol’: ‘wamp.2.json’, u’http_headers_received’: {u’upgrade’: u’websocket’, u’sec-websocket-extensions’: u’permessage-deflate; client_max_window_bits’, u’sec-websocket-version’: u’13’, u’sec-websocket-protocol’: u’wamp.2.json’, u’connection’: u’Upgrade’, u’sec-websocket-key’: u’MTMtMTQ2NjE4NDE2MjI3MQ==’, u’host’: u’127.0.0.1:8080’}, u’peer’: u’tcp4:127.0.0.1:52295’, u’http_headers_sent’: {}, u’type’: ‘websocket’}

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.protocol.WampWebSocketServerProtocol] dropping connection: None

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.protocol.WampWebSocketServerProtocol] Connection to/from tcp4:127.0.0.1:52295 was closed cleanly

2016-06-17T19:22:42+0200 [Router 1550 crossbar.router.protocol.WampWebSocketServerProtocol] _connectionLost: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class ‘twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone’>: Connection was closed cleanly.

]

So basically I am able to connect to the router but them the connection is directly closed. However, the same code is working in the browser.

Thank you all

0 Likes

I did try with all the old packages version except electron. I just tried it now and it seems to be related to electron v1.2.0 as it is working with electron v1.1.3.

Thank for your help

Best

JC

···

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 11:02:48 AM UTC+2, Alexander Gödde wrote:

Hi!

As is, I can’t say anything about where the problem lies.

What packages did you update? I would suggest going back to your last working configuration, update the packages individually and check whether things are still working after each update. Once it’s clear what causes the problem (or which combination of things) we can take a closer look.

Regards,

Alex

Am Freitag, 17. Juni 2016 19:46:04 UTC+2 schrieb fossejc:

Hi guys,

{

},

},

}

}

and main.js

‘use strict’;

});

}

wp_connection.open();

The config.json

{

{

{

{

{

},

},

}

]

}

]

}

],

{

},

},

}

}

}

]

}

]

}

]

Thank you all

0 Likes