compatibility with existing dbapi logic

Hello,

I recently upgrade the autobahn/Python and crossbar to the latest, and found my existing dbpool (using twisted dbapi connecting to a mysql) have stopped working. None of the transaction deferred method is executed as before, I traced it all the way to wamp.protocol… it seems some how they are all “captured” by the new txaio call thus treated as a wamp invocation… is that possible? If that is the case, what is the recommended solution?

0 Likes

never mind, it was my fault. There is no compatibility issue. my existing dbapi logic worked fine with the latest crossbar/autobahn.

···

On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 9:02:06 AM UTC-4, paradox7 wrote:

Hello,

I recently upgrade the autobahn/Python and crossbar to the latest, and found my existing dbpool (using twisted dbapi connecting to a mysql) have stopped working. None of the transaction deferred method is executed as before, I traced it all the way to wamp.protocol… it seems some how they are all “captured” by the new txaio call thus treated as a wamp invocation… is that possible? If that is the case, what is the recommended solution?

0 Likes