call(topic,payload,options = CallOptions(discloseMe=True))

When I register the topic on the callee side, where do I look for the authid? In other words, where is the caller disclosed? In my registered callback, I have:

@inlineCallbacks

def query(self,*args, **kwargs):

log.msg(“query() {} {}”.format(args, kwargs))

I’m seeing what I pass to it, but I can’t seem to find the authid anywhere (or the sessionid) of the caller. Where do I look?

-g

0 Likes

If you want to get the “extra” features from the callers you have to accept the details in the method signature. This example code walks you through it alright if I remember correctly:

https://github.com/tavendo/AutobahnPython/tree/master/examples/twisted/wamp/basic/rpc/options

It gets into RPC options like disclosing the sessionid.

Tobias, please correct me if I’m wrong :slight_smile:

···

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:22:37 AM UTC-4, Greg Fausak wrote:

When I register the topic on the callee side, where do I look for the authid? In other words, where is the caller disclosed? In my registered callback, I have:

@inlineCallbacks

I’m seeing what I pass to it, but I can’t seem to find the authid anywhere (or the sessionid) of the caller. Where do I look?

-g

0 Likes

Jess,

Thanks, worked beautifully :slight_smile:

-g

···

On Friday, September 26, 2014 11:51:01 AM UTC-5, Jess Updegrove wrote:

If you want to get the “extra” features from the callers you have to accept the details in the method signature. This example code walks you through it alright if I remember correctly:

https://github.com/tavendo/AutobahnPython/tree/master/examples/twisted/wamp/basic/rpc/options

It gets into RPC options like disclosing the sessionid.

Tobias, please correct me if I’m wrong :slight_smile:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:22:37 AM UTC-4, Greg Fausak wrote:

@inlineCallbacks

-g

0 Likes