'Backends in the browser' - Web application architectures the WAMP way (blog post)

Seeing one browser call code in another browser via WAMP suprised me and thrilled me.

It also got me to write a blog post about what bi-directional communication between peers instead of request/response means for Web applications.

Free your code - Backends in the Browser

Possible architectures discussed include backend code in the browser - and running a WAMP router there.

(If somebody finds the post worthy of being posted on reddit or elsewhere - help in promoting WAMP / Autobahn / Crossbar.io is always welcome!)

0 Likes

great blog, thanks!

-g

···

On Monday, June 16, 2014 7:22:26 AM UTC-5, Alexander Gödde wrote:

Seeing one browser call code in another browser via WAMP suprised me and thrilled me.

It also got me to write a blog post about what bi-directional communication between peers instead of request/response means for Web applications.

Free your code - Backends in the Browser

Possible architectures discussed include backend code in the browser - and running a WAMP router there.

(If somebody finds the post worthy of being posted on reddit or elsewhere - help in promoting WAMP / Autobahn / Crossbar.io is always welcome!)

0 Likes