Cool. Auto-reconnect is super useful.
- do I read well that auto-reconnect only works with twisted, not with
Right now, yes. We'd like to have it for asyncio in the future as well of course ..
- does maximum concurrency allow to use crossbar as a message queue broker ?
In a way, yes: by combination of maximum concurrency for callee endpoints and call queueing (another new feature).
Crossbar.io will forward incoming calls for a registration until all callee endpoints on that registration have reached their maximum concurrency.
When that happens, you can chose between 2 behaviors:
a) deny calls ("maximum concurency reached")
b) queue calls within Crossbar.io
With b), Crossbar.io will queue the incoming calls which cannot be currently forwarded (due to overload - max. concurrency), and later when callee endpoints return, and hence concurrency is free again, Crossbar.io will issue the queued calls.
Am 20.07.2016 um 20:33 schrieb Michel Desmoulin:
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 4:13:39 PM UTC+2, Tobias Oberstein wrote:
I'm at EuroPython 2016 .. and finally found some time between the talks
to bundle up a new release of AutobahnPython;)
This release includes both bug fixes and new features - please refer to
the changelog for details
- WebSockerResource works with Twisted 16.3
- WAMP client auto-reconnect for ApplicationRunner/Twisted
- WAMP-RawSocket support for ApplicationRunner/Twisted
- WAMP-RawSocket support for asyncio (protocol/factory level)
There is another feature that will work with the next Crossbar.io
release (coming the next days): setting a maximum concurrency when
registering a WAMP procedure.