Autobahn for python 2.5

Hi, I apologize in advance for my the request.

I would like to give new life to an old phone with os symbian on which I installed, lot time ago, python 2.5.4 (Python for S60).

My intent is to use my old nokia phone, with wifi or cellular data internet capabilities, like a device to send and receive data, by using python 2.5.4 and Autobahn for python 2.5, to/from a server that is a remote python environment capable to do math and a lot of things. The server is SageMathCell (SageMathCell).

The developers of this server allow to use the server also via programming mode, that is through a script that, executed on python, sends a python string to server and receives the output of the execution as a json file. This script is ‘sagecell-client.py’ (sagecell-client).

This script requires the lib ‘websocket-client’ (websocket-client) but a version of this lib available for python 2.5 doesn’t exist.

I ask if there are some versions of Autobahn that works for very old python 2.5 and if could be possibile to adapt the script ‘sagecell-client.py’ to use Autobahn instead of ‘websocket-client’.

A possible existing Autobahn version for python 2.5 what kind of dependencies would require if I wanted to use it to execute the script ‘sagecell-client.py’, possibly adapted to use it with Autobahn instead of ‘websocket-client’?

Thank you so much for any reply.
Best regards

Matteo