Autobahn CPP options

In the documentation for the C++ client it shows an example of publishing an event with options (it’s the one with acknowledgements). Searching through the source code (i.e. the autobahn.hp and autobahn_iml.hpp files) I can’t find any options class or any versions of publish that accept options or have a signature like the one in the documentation. Am I missing something?

P.S. - The reason I’m asking this is that I need to send events to individual clients and thought the way to do this would be by publishing events with a “white list” specified in the options. Is there some other way to do this in C++ with the current implementation?

0 Likes

In looking at the current c++ client code I do not see support for this although it shouldn’t be too difficult to add. You should probably wait for Tobias to respond though just in case a new client with advanced profile support is already in progress. The current c++ client is supporting the basic profile found here https://github.com/tavendo/WAMP/blob/master/spec/basic.md#router-implementation-specifics. Details/options are provisioned for in the basic profile but not actually used for most of the message types (i.e. publish).

···

On Tuesday, 20 January 2015 12:14:46 UTC-5, Mattia Romeo wrote:

In the documentation for the C++ client it shows an example of publishing an event with options (it’s the one with acknowledgements). Searching through the source code (i.e. the autobahn.hp and autobahn_iml.hpp files) I can’t find any options class or any versions of publish that accept options or have a signature like the one in the documentation. Am I missing something?

P.S. - The reason I’m asking this is that I need to send events to individual clients and thought the way to do this would be by publishing events with a “white list” specified in the options. Is there some other way to do this in C++ with the current implementation?

0 Likes

It’s not implemented yet. Is easy to add though …

···

Sent from Mobile (Google Nexus 5)

Am 20.01.2015 18:14 schrieb “Mattia Romeo” mro...@giganticmechanic.com:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Autobahn” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to autobahnws+...@googlegroups.com.

To post to this group, send email to autob...@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/autobahnws/61398e44-606c-4d3a-8188-90f529aa9954%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 Likes