Authorization header to the Autobahn test suite client?

I’m trying to test a websocket server that my company wrote for an embedded system using the Autobahn test suite using the fuzzingclient mode. The websocket server requires a basic authentication (i.e, Authorization header), but I can’t find any information on how to add that header to the Autobahn test.
I get "(Connection was refused by other side: 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it…) when running the test suite.
Looking at the WireShark capture, the websocket server correctly responds to the request to open the stream with a 401 Unauthorized.
So how can I added the Authorization header to the Autobahn test suite client?

···
0 Likes

There is no way to let the AB testsuite client do HTTP Auth.

···

Am Dienstag, 3. November 2015 01:15:47 UTC+1 schrieb Bill Oshinski:

I’m trying to test a websocket server that my company wrote for an embedded system using the Autobahn test suite using the fuzzingclient mode. The websocket server requires a basic authentication (i.e, Authorization header), but I can’t find any information on how to add that header to the Autobahn test.
I get "(Connection was refused by other side: 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it…) when running the test suite.
Looking at the WireShark capture, the websocket server correctly responds to the request to open the stream with a 401 Unauthorized.
So how can I added the Authorization header to the Autobahn test suite client?

0 Likes